
On the first day we were at San Diego we went to the beach. I had so much fun. Grandpa had rented a boogie board for us to use. I got some really good waves. When we got there Grandpa had taken Jason's big tent. It took us about a 1/2 hour to put up. Toward the end a guy came up and asked us if we needed any help. Any ways I had so much fun.
Saturday we went to Sea World. I loved the night shows. They were probably all of our favorite shows. I loved the sea lion and otter show. We were all laughing our heads off turing that show.
On Sunday, while Grandma and Grandpa were STILL getting ready Kristine and I got bored so we decided to take pictures. Here's a FEW of them!

The one picture I told her not to be silly in she just had to be silly in!! URGGHH, sisters!!

I love this picture. It cracks me up!!
Here I was supposed to taking a picture of Kristine and I and purposly tried to cut Kristine out. I must say that I am the nicest sister ever!!
Here I did better, I only got her forehead.
Kristine of coure got mad.
Finally we headed off for the zoo.
It was one of the baby panda's 1st birthday so they had this panda come out to celebrate baby Zhen-Zhen's (prononced Chin-Chin, it means precious) bithday.
The polar bear were so close to us it was so cool. We even got to watch them eat there luch it was so cool. These polar bears were HUGE!!
The panda bears were my favorite.
No comments:
Post a Comment