Last year we took a trip to San Diego to go beach camping. We had a great time so we have been planning to go this whole year. Our friends expressed interest in going last year so they were part of the plans this year - since you have to make your reservation 9 months in advance. We went over fall break and were there for four days. We had a great time - I rented a trailer this year - the guy met me right out side the camp ground. It was awesome - we eat great and spent a lot of time on the beach. Plus you just can't beat the view. - TODD

Waiting for dinner beach camping style

Nichole and her buddy

Visitors one night during dinner

Dinner beach camping style - can't beat it.

This year we went in style - the girls had bunk beds, a toilet 2 feet away, a fridge, stove and so on.

Picture at the Aquarium - one day we thought that it was going to rain so we planned a trip to San Diego - nope the clouds burned
thru and it was sunny.

Touching creatures of the sea - star fish and stingy things (info from Zoe)

The Girls

Penni's favorite - the sea horse

Group shot

Kristine buried in the sand - I made sure that it took her a while to get out.

Zoe kept saying that the sand was getting in her face. Problem solved

Our friends had a kite - it was really fun - here I was showing Kristine the ropes.

The kite

Following Kristine's trail to the beach
1 comment:
wow, looks like you had a great time!!! The kite looks fun as well!! The girls are growing up so much! I can hardly believe that Zoe was just 1 when I met her--time flies so quickly!
Post a Comment