Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday Morning Breakfast

I honestly can't remember the last time that I was able to eat breakfast with my family on Sunday mornings. With our recent church schedule change, my first meeting does not start until 10:00. So for the last couple of Sunday's Penni has gotten up and fixed us a great breakfast.
Many of you already know how much my kids love eggs goldenrod. Nichole would pick up her plate at my mom's house when she was younger and lick the plate. Kristine, no different and Zoe will inhale it. I guess it should make a mother proud that her kids enjoy her cooking that much that the plates are "licked" clean. I forgot how much they love this stuff until Sunday.


And I have to give it up to Penni. She even went out Saturday and got the "special" bread.



Nichole preparing her 1st of 2 plates.



Kristine enjoying herself











Zoe chowing down!!

Strawberries for dessert.


No comments: