Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Egg Babies

I am not sure that I really get the educational value here but the girl's school gives the sixth graders egg babies to take care of for a couple of days. I came home the other night and was making myself some dinner when I opened the fridge and noticed this on the top shelf. I told Kristine - don't you think that it would be comfortable in the egg carton.

Like I said a lot of effort was put into this activity. I guess one of the girls in Kristine's class upset her little brother, so he went and got her egg baby and threw it on the ground and broke it. The mother called the school and told them the sad tale; then requested that her poor little daughter be able to get a new egg baby. The lesson here - don't upset your little brother.

No comments: