Saturday, July 12, 2008

Palm Springs Pictures

How boring is our life I am posting pictures of a previous post. We took a trip to Palm Springs in the first part of June and I forgot to add these pictures.


This is the condo that we stayed in. Looked like a little house with a two car garage.

This was the walkway just ourside our condo that led to one of the pools.


The guest bedroom - I thought that I took a picture of the master bedroom but I can't find it.

The third bedroom with a murphy bed

Penni sporting her new shades.

A picture of Penni on our hike.

She came prepared to hike. I didn't have to carry her off the mountain.

I thought that this was pretty cool the tree was growing right out of the rock.
The tram ride up
The lodge.



No comments: