Tuesday, July 22, 2008

How is our summer going?? Can't wait for school to start.


Here is what happens when you slam your door in a attempt to let everyone in the house know how upset you are. With four women in the house this happens more that I want to admit. OK I know that the big one can do whatever she wants, I can't do much with her. But it's a different story with the other three. One evening such an occasion took place, someone felt like they were being unjustly punished and deceided to slam their door to show their displeasure. So while they were in the shower that door magically disappeared. All the nieghbor kids that came over the next day and asked what happened to the door.
To finish the story - the door just got put back on the hinges while the little girl was sleeping and she didn't realize that it was back on until about 12:00pm the next day when I got a call at work to tell me how grateful she was for her door.

The computer is blocked



This is the security on the TV.


Because of the Arizona heat the girls spend more time in the house they we would prefer. Most of that time has been spend on the computer or watching TV. So by the end of the summer they spend so much time on the computer and watching TV that we have had to put some restrictions - now all of our electronics have passwords.

Penni is not real good at coming up with passwords - Penni set up the password on the internet with the Net Nanny. Nichole watched Penni type the password in twice and knew what it was. So I have had Penni get a little more creative with the passwords. You can't put Penni as your password.

I can't wait for school to start and for those that home school I don't know how you do it.

No comments: