Zoe making her lunch the first day of school. I just noticed this as I uploaded the pictures. Do you see the pink belt that Zoe is wearing? When I first saw this outfit my thought was Zoe is not going to like having that belt around her waist all day. Well once again I was wrong - Every morning I have to tell Zoe to take off the pink belt because she is wearing it with everything she owns.
Zoe on the first day of school.
Krisitne on the first day of school.
Kristine and Zoe
Our 7th grader. All ready for junior high.
Well everyone is back in school so life is back to normal. I wanted to share this story before I forgot it. Hopefully you will find it as funny as I did. On mornings that Penni works I have to take Nichole to school at 7 and then go back home and take Kristine and Zoe to school at 8. While I am gone taking Nichole to school Kristine and Zoe are suppose to get ready for school. Well this morning Zoe and Kristine start fighting while I was gone taking Nichole. So Kristine goes to call me on my cell phone. The problem is that I left my phone at home in my room. So Kristine calls my cell phone and it is answered, Kristine starts saying “Dad, Zoe is bugging me and not doing what I tell her to do” and voice on the other end of the phone says “No she is not” Kristine says “who is this?” the voice on the other end says “it’s Dad”. Then Kristine realizes that it is Zoe on the other end of the phone and gets more upset. Anyway I had a good laugh when I got home.
I have to share this about Kristine. Kristine is a very unique little girl – we love her to death. She can also be a handful for her parents. She has had a couple of hard days where she has been caught doing some things that she shouldn’t. She is just like most kids her age. Anyway, Kristine lost a tooth this week and when the tooth fairy found her tooth she also found a note from Kristine, It said “Dear Tooth Fairy, if you have any magic powers could you help me to be a good girl? Thanks Kristine” Another reason why we love having Kristine as a daughter. I am sure this had a lot to do with being able to go to a High School Musical party on Friday. She needs to be a good girl this whole week.
No comments:
Post a Comment