Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Penni's Going Back to Jr. HIgh

I can’t believe how long it has been since I have blogged. It is amazing how quick I got out of the habit. It has probably lasted longer because nothing has happened to write about.

Until this morning, today is shadow your student at the junior high today. So Penni is going back to Jr. High. I told her to look smoke’n hot for all the teenage boys. Of course she told me I was sick, which I take as a compliment. Then I told her I never had a girlfriend in Jr. High, now I can check that off my list of things to do before I died list. I told her that she can tell the other girls that she dating an older man that has a truck and a cell phone. Oooooooooooo ahahahahah.

I wasn’t done – I told Penni and Nichole that they needed to ride their bikes. Penni won’t let Nichole ride her bike because of safety concerns so today sounded like a great day to ride. Nichole had so much stuff that I had to drive to school and meet them to give Nichole all of her “stuff”. But I did manage to take some pics.




Our two jr. high students biking to school.

Penni calling the cameraman a "dork". Sounded just like a jr. high student.
Nichole told me last night that Penni needed to bring some socks to school to participate in PE. Then she said that there will probably not be as many kids making out in the courtyard with all the moms at school. I told Penni this morning that she might get lucky and see a chick fight at lunch or better yet - two moms going at it. I should’ve sent her with my camera.

Anyway that was the funny story for the week. As some of you know I put my notice in to Bret and started looking for a job. I got a job offer from a building supply company as an assistant controller. It is for less money but it should be good experience. But I have been bombarded with inquires so I am going to keep the feelers out there to see if something better comes a long. In fact, I interviewed with another company yesterday that I am excited about, so we will see what happened.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.