

As Kristine was running out of the house this morning she put a piece of paper in front of Penni to sign. What is this?? She let out of big sigh - this is so stupid, my teacher is making us have our parents sign that is it OK of us to write our essay about two people. What two people? Annie Oakley and Tim McGraw. What are you writing about? We have to pick two people and then write about why we think that they should be added to Mount Rushmore. What is Mount Rushmore? She knew about Mount Rushmore and the four people that were on the mountain. Then in about 15 seconds we tried to talk to her about picking people that might actually deserve to be on Mount Rushmore - she needed someone from history and a celebrity. We suggested Ronald Reagan and told her why - then I mentioned a celebrity - look at what Angelina Jolie - but then I got cut off. But I tried again - Brittney Sp... and got cut off again.
But I did have a good chuckle as I went off to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment