She strikes poses all on her own. Notice the sparkly shoes.
Playing second base she fielded this grounder.
Ran to second base.
And got the runner out. Looking at the replay the tie should've gone to the runner. It may have been nice for the center fielder to take four steps so Zoe could of thrown the ball to her but oh well. I did notice that the center fielder is really into the game - notice her right arm goes behind her back and is holding on to her left arm. No problem Zoe's got it!!Zoe is in the 7-9 coach pitch league. Some of the girls are pretty big - may need to check some birth certificates. Until one game a girl looked like she had Downs Syndrome - I thought oh how nice I hope she gets a hit. She walked up to the plate and promptly sent the ball clear over our outfielders head - then trotted around the bases - like she had done it before. During this same game Zoe made some terrific plays out in the field. One girls hit the ball hit up the middle and somehow Zoe got a glove on it - it was pretty impressive. Her coach and alot of the parents are big Zoe fans - I think it is because of her cute personality and the fact the people like to yell ZOE!!!!
I have talked about Kristine playing softball and she is still doing great. We have to miss her game today because of a band concert. When she told her coach he said can you miss the concert because we really need you - nice to be needed.
I have talked about Kristine playing softball and she is still doing great. We have to miss her game today because of a band concert. When she told her coach he said can you miss the concert because we really need you - nice to be needed.

No comments:
Post a Comment