Monday, May 18, 2009

2009 Family Pictures

























5 comments:

Palumbo Crew said...

Wow, they are all growing up so much. What beautiful girls they are becoming. Im so sad Im not going to be able to see them.
Jodi

Love and Life said...

Wow, love the family photos! Your girls are so grown up...Nicole especially looks so much older. Todd you are definately outnumbered, how ever do you survive a family full of girls? I'm sure the sense of humor helps. Penni, looking good in those jeans and black shoes! Who took your photos?

Lisa said...

Wow!! I love the photos!! Who was your photographer!! Also, I love love love the photos of the girls and the teal background! Wow, I can't get over how much older Nichole looks. I hardly recognize her. Zoe and Krisitine look great...and so do you and penni (had to add that ;) Thanks for sharing. I am inspired by great photography and it always helps if it is people we love to look at!

Kristine Pickett Rodeo Queen 09 said...

Kristine looks the best!!!!!!!:)


-Kristine

Sadie said...

Beautiful!