Saturday night I went to my first Monster Jam. Jason (my brother in law) invited me because he was taking his son and my dad. We joked that I needed to wear my wife beater t-shirt with some chili stains on it.
Monster Jam was held at where the Diamondbacks play baseball - we parked and started to walk tot he stadium and they had already started - I knew this because you could hear the engines racing from three blocks away. I was surprised of how loud it was. I saw my cousin's husband Andy there with his two kids as we walked in. he asked me how many seats I had available - i guess the guy that he came with had to leave and take his kid home because the kid was screaming because of the roar of the turcks.
Here are some notes:
1) Saw lots of people taking pictures and video of the trucks from the upper deck. a) the quality must have been amazing b) most of them took video the whole time I was there - 2 1/2 hours.
2) The stadium was full - everyone had earplugs.
3) Lastly and my personal favorite - $7 for water $6 for beer
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment