This weekend we had Zoe’s birthday party. She told me earlier in the week that for the next four days she gets whatever she wants. How do you come up with 4. She said that today (Thursday) is my birthday, Saturday is my party and then Sunday is my family party. Every year we joke what the kids birthdays seem to last for a week – now I know why. Here are some pictures – they decorated flip-flips and had pedicures. Nichole was in charge of the pedicures – She was complaining that she has to do them and how much work it was going to be. So I said no problem – Kristine would love to do it – and you can entertain the kids doing their flip flops. Well that is not what she wanted to do – she just wanted to complain she was actually excited to do the pedicures – I just called her bluff – preteenagers.

Penni works so hard on these parties. The table looked great.
The craft table

OK look at me and smile - three our of four was the best that I could get.
Nichole making sure that her mom does it right.
The drying station
The toes
A game they played - I liked Zoe in this picture. Hands on both hips.

This is my artistic shot of the party - that as good as I get.
Oh webkinz - so exciting
ok we started with a circle.............
the circle strank and then Zoe got mobbed

I didn't do a good job of taking a picture of the cake - it was a flip flop
And I have to mention Kristine. Some girls finished their flip flops and had their toes painted – so they (led by Zoe) decided to run around the house and try to scare Roscoe. I went to Kristine and said do you know any games – she said sure – in 15 seconds she had them all in a circle playing a game – great job Kristine.
No comments:
Post a Comment