Top five reasons I hate dance recitials ( I could go 20 but I will get in trouble)
- People that cut in line - I have to go 1 hour ahead of time to get good seats, shouldn't you. As I get older I have less patiences so i have started to say something - and they act all surprised.
- More about seats - Why is that I am always the 3-5 one through that door and the audortium is half full? Tell me why????
- Why is that I always get seats behind the head bobber - their head goes back and forth as they try talk to the people on the right and left of them - back and forth - back and forth.
- People in front of me that get up in the middle of my kids performance while I am taken a picture or video.
- New for this show - the solo dance - this dance studio loves the solo dance - why? well because each kid is just so special. Come on -
- Another new one - having a dance group do their dance again because some little girl didn't want to go out there the first time they did there dance - now I would be disappointed if my kid didn't go out there and dance after all the money and time that I put into it - but if you do it for one you got to do it for all - which thank goodness they didn't. But when the dance recital starts at 6 and it is now 8:20 and we are on dance 29 of 46. I have to go to work Monday morning.
And lastly - they have outlawed video taping, flash photos and so on. So over the years I have spend thousands of dollars on two cameras, three lens and two books. So that I can take a picture - seating in my seat - 200 feet from the stage - of my daughter dancing. But by photo I mean one that is not blurry and one that you can see there face. I am happy to say that I finally got my shot - but and I really mean BUTT - this dood came and sat right is front on me so .... you look at the pictures.
and you are right if you counted seven - I got on a role.
Now for the only reason I go to these %@&# things.
I have the most beatiful daugthers in the world and I am in heaven when they are up there dancing.
OK let me explain why there is a picture of two girls on my blog that I have no idea what their names are. As I explained I haven't been successful in taking pictures so I practice taking pictures with different settings so that when Kristine dances I am dialed in. I take pictures of other girls dancing so I know where the dark spots are and so forth. Well I normally delete my "practice" pictures but I thought that this was a great picture so I decided to share - it was taken from about 160 feet away with a telephoto lens, 1/125 sec shutter speed, 1/125 exposure time and a aperture value of f/5.00.
Now the good stuff - Kristine
No comments:
Post a Comment