The full pictureRandom Thoughts -
Kristine comes into my room the other morning while I was getting dressed and I had the news on – it was showing highlights of a John McCain speech. Kristine said “Man, I wish he was still running for President.” I didn’t say another just yet because I was a little shocked that she even cared. Then she came out with this gem “Grandma, said that it makes her sick that Hillary could be President.” I am not sure which Grandma would have said such a thing.
Zoe loves to play Uno. So she came to me the other day and wanted to play. I take her on and she beat me three games in a row. Then the next day she came to me and wanted to play and I said “You are too good, I can’t win” and she said “Maybe I will let you win”. So I played, just because I am sure that this is one of the things that I am going to look back on in a few years and yearn for the days when my little girls wanted to play with me. So we play the first game and I won. Then I look at her two remaining cards which were both wild draw four cards. The little stinker let me win.
I had to throw in a story about Nichole. If you have been around me the last couple of years, I am sure that you have heard me talk about Nichole babysitting and her competitive advantage. Well a lady called up and wanted to see if Nichole could babysit. She had never used Nichole before but some of the ladies had recommended Nichole. So Nichole went and babysat and gave them our competitive advantage – did the dishes and picked up the house. Well the couple came home and they were blown away. They couldn’t believe that she had done the dishes and cleaned the house. The last time they had gone out they had to wake the babysitter up to take her home. The lady said that she had found her new babysitter and was going to keep Nichole a secret.
Kristine comes into my room the other morning while I was getting dressed and I had the news on – it was showing highlights of a John McCain speech. Kristine said “Man, I wish he was still running for President.” I didn’t say another just yet because I was a little shocked that she even cared. Then she came out with this gem “Grandma, said that it makes her sick that Hillary could be President.” I am not sure which Grandma would have said such a thing.
Zoe loves to play Uno. So she came to me the other day and wanted to play. I take her on and she beat me three games in a row. Then the next day she came to me and wanted to play and I said “You are too good, I can’t win” and she said “Maybe I will let you win”. So I played, just because I am sure that this is one of the things that I am going to look back on in a few years and yearn for the days when my little girls wanted to play with me. So we play the first game and I won. Then I look at her two remaining cards which were both wild draw four cards. The little stinker let me win.
I had to throw in a story about Nichole. If you have been around me the last couple of years, I am sure that you have heard me talk about Nichole babysitting and her competitive advantage. Well a lady called up and wanted to see if Nichole could babysit. She had never used Nichole before but some of the ladies had recommended Nichole. So Nichole went and babysat and gave them our competitive advantage – did the dishes and picked up the house. Well the couple came home and they were blown away. They couldn’t believe that she had done the dishes and cleaned the house. The last time they had gone out they had to wake the babysitter up to take her home. The lady said that she had found her new babysitter and was going to keep Nichole a secret.


1 comment:
Oh, the cinnamon toast; also a favorite at our house; both in the morning and before bed. What can you do! I look forward to when they can make it themselves :)
Post a Comment