Thursday, February 14, 2008

We've Got Snow



I love the face!!

Penni and Kristine


Lost control

The Whip Out
Aunt Jodi got into it - no snow in Texas
The Gang

Catching some air!!!
What a cutie!!


We went to Idaho for Christmas and had a wonderful time. On the way to Idaho we missed most of the snow. In Kanab, where we stayed the night, we were eating breakfast and people were saying how bad the roads were between Kanab and Panguitch and I thought that I was in for a long day. But it turned out to be just fine.

We got to Idaho and it snowed really heavy the whole time that we were there. We definitely got a white Christmas. We spent a lot of time sledding and playing in the snow, the girls had a great time, and so did Penni. We had a great time spending time with Penni’s parent and her sisters families. Drewe , Troy’s daughter was able to spend Christmas with us and her and Zoe had a great time playing together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Acttually Kristine is cuter than Zoe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!