Zoe in one of her dance costumes
I tried to get fancy with some of my photos and in the end nothing turned out. So the only picture I have of Oe dancing is this one in the isle after the performance doing her favorite move.This past week Nichole went to girls’ camp. Our young women had only about 10 girls until this year. But there are 15 beehives coming in this year and Nichole is one of them. She left on Wednesday and came back on Saturday. Penni came home one day and said do you know what the other mothers call girls camp - princess camp. They are in dorm rooms, meals are all prepared for them and they have a big cultural hall to do there activites in. I said are you wishing that you could of gone to this camp vs. the one you went to in our old ward where you had to sleep in tents and make your owe meal and ruff it. She said yes!! But I just remembered that Penni shares a tent with another leader named Allison Johnson and Allison said that Penni looked like a princess because she had a cot, air mattresss and a big sleeping bag - while Allison had this tiny pad and slept on the floor. I hope Penni read this and remembers that.
I suprised as to how much I really missed Nichole. I found myself going into her room hoping that she would be in there and disappointed when she wasn’t. Zoe missed her big sister; she moved all of her “stuff” into Nichole’s room and wanted to sleep in there every night that Nichole was gone. Kristine said that she missed Nichole - I added do you miss fighting with Nichole. Kristine just smiled. Penni missed her too, on Saturday we didn’t know when Nichole would get back and if she was being dropped off at home or at the church. So we were in a holding pattern. Well Nichole called at 2:30 and said that she was at the church and needed a ride. Normally, since I was home - it would be my “opportunity” to go get Nichole. But Penni jumped from the couch and ran to go get her. It was funny, Penni normally doesn’t do that but she missed Nichole.
Zoe had her dance performance on Saturday and she did a great job. One of her dances was one that all three girls have done so it was fun to see Zoe's rendition. It was real nice to go to only one 2 hour show rather than to three 2 hour shows.

No comments:
Post a Comment