Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 8th




Happy Easter!! The girls had a good Easter; Kristine was up at 2 am. A couple of days before Easter we got home from the girls softball game, Penni and Zoe headed upstairs to get Zoe bathed. Then I heard Zoe screaming like someone was beating her. I couldn’t imagine Penni doing that and I was downstairs. So after a couple minutes hearing this incredible screaming and it was not getting better, I headed upstairs. Come to find out that Zoe was not listening and Penni was “parenting”. Penni loves to use anything that the girls are looking forward too as bait to get them to do what they are suppose to do. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn’t. The girls are so bad at it that if my parents are planning anything fun to do with the girls they tell us the day of so that Penni doesn’t have a chance to use it as bait and so there is little chance that the girls will loose it. So anyway Penni told Zoe that if she didn’t put her clothes in the dirty clothes hamper then she was going to call the Easter Bunny. Well Zoe didn’t listen and Penni went to the call the Easter Bunny. Then all hell broke loose – so you should have heard the screams. So basically our girls love their chocolate holiday. They take after there mom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the visual of Penni "parenting" as I see myself doing many of those things without a change ever happening. It's nice to know I'm not alone!! Lisa

Anonymous said...

I forgot to comment on Nichole demeanor. She had stayed up late the night before babysitting. Her facual expression says it all. She is so excited for the Easter egg hunt. Todd