Well the back is still hurting and I am not getting much sympathy. I told Penni that it would take at least a week to heal. So she asked me on Saturday to lift a 50 lbs. bottle of water and my response was that I am not suppose to lift anything over 20 lbs. So if she wants it moved she needs to dump 3/5ths of the water out. You can imagine her response. Then what seemed to be minutes later she wanted me to move two flower pots well over 100 lbs. Yah sure I can do that. She did offer to help.
One of the guys that I went to the dunes with is a Physical Therapist. He felt sorry for me so he told me to come see him this week and he would hook me up. So I went to go see him three times last week and I am feeling much better.
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment