We spent alot of time at the beach - that's what we went for. The Jones family who came with us told us about this beach and wanted to take us there. I have been wanting to go kayaking for a while now and found out about some kayak tours. Kristine and I went and I loved it. I wasn't too sure about how I would do paddling in the ocean but I did all right and it was a perfect day. We went with a group of about 25 people of all ages. I would definitely do it again!!

Had to keep the camera covered with saran wrap so this was the only picture I got of both of us on the kayak.

We kayaked out to some caves that you can only get to by swimming out there or kayaking out to so here we are waiting our turn to kayak into the cave.

Lovely - not sure why they had us wear helmets.


Not the best picture but there were several sea lions out along the rocks, one came out and swam with our group and would poke its head up and look around. They seem like very playful animals. We also saw really large orange fish and and school of
leopard sharks. I wasn't sure how I would feel about this but they swam at the bottom of the ocean bed and didn't come up at you. It was pretty cool to see. Next time the whole family is going for sure!!
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Our kids have never seen the ocean...yet. That will change when Jed comes home. Maybe the helmet is to just make you look even sexier than you already are. :) Tell Jennifer hello for me. LOL
How fun! looks like you had a great trip!
Post a Comment