Sunday, October 24, 2010

Back to school Photos

So I am a lot behind on the posting as my mother has reminded me several times. No matter how much I try to simplify, life keeps adding more to my plate. It doesn't help when pictures are on a camera that we couldn't find for awhile either.
So here are the girls in their 2010 back to school pictures. (Taken in August)

Zoe is heading to a new school this year and will be taking the bus which she is excited about because she has always carpooled to school. She is in 4th grade this year and her teacher is Mrs. Karr.

Kristines "new style" of blinged out jeans, black pretty top and a big pink "cute" bag.

She's ready for 8th grade!



Nichole is starting school at 6:30 AM which means she leaves the house at 6:00 AM which means we're up at 5:00 AM. This super early morning thing has not been an easy transition. No longer feeling nervous as she is now a sophmore and is no longer the lowest on the high school totem pole.

Back to the routine of schools days and not hearing how bored everyone is. - I think I agree with my sister that it really can be the "best time of the year!"

1 comment:

Love and Life said...

Holy Crap - are my eyes deceiving me or did the Picketts actually update their blog???!!! You really ARE alive. :) Kidding! Love you guys, I hope there's more to come in the near future. Cute pics of the girls.