Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break 2010

We did not plan to go anywhere for Spring Break this year. Not only is it a busy time for Todd at work but it is beautiful here so we wanted to enjoy it.

We set up the tent and when Todd got home we made hamburgers. We had a campfire and made skookies for dessert.

I have to say camping this way without packing a whole kitchen was really nice!

The girls and I slept out while Todd took to his bed upstairs - wimpy! We had a great time. In the morning Todd made us some breakfast - on the grill style and we sat around the fire with our hot chocolate. Kristine and Zoe ended up sleeping out there every night until the middle of the week.

Roscoe was our watch dog - several times he woke us up by circling and hitting his tail on the tent.




Todd - all rested!!













A little scout juice!











2 comments:

Judy Hansen said...

I am sooo jealous of your green grass. It is April 6 and we woke up to six inches of wet snow and our first snow day out of school. They told us to expect more. We have had more winter the last two weeks than we had all winter. Ugh
Looks like fun, I can smell the bacon.

Lisa said...

Scout juice..that's what I'm talking about. Looks like fun. Our boys would LOVE that!!