Sunday, February 21, 2010

This was my weekend!!!!

Zoe's dance group performed at the NAU (Flagstaff) basketball halftime.




Zoe doing her dance.



Zoe had to dance in Flagstaff this weekend so we made it a family trip. I had a company meeting on Saturday, so as soon as it was done the family came and got me and we raced up to Flagstaff. It was raining and snowing - so that made for a fun trip. We got there just in time for her to warm up. Then she did a great job performing her dance. I try to make these trips fun by finding some fun places to eat but what I am finding is that my lady folk don't necessary like that adventure. Although we will never forget the Pasta Nazi or the little dinner in Kanab that I found. So we ended up at Olive Garden for dinner - boring. But it turned out to be a fun time.

Kristine didn't make the trip with us because she went with G-pa Pickett to the Arabian Horse Show. We missed her but I know that she had a great time at the horse show.

No comments: