Friday, September 18, 2009

Nichole's Golf Match











Penni and I had the opportunity to go to Nichole's golf game. It was played at her schools home course. They played a really good team from Scottsdale and then a team that was not-so-good. I got a golf cart and we just followed the action. I guess that her assistant coach said later that she was not allowed to talk to her parents when she played - Ooops. I thought that I was being helpful when I went back to the previous hole to get a 7 iron that was left on the green or went back to the start of the hole to get a golf club cover - but oh well. She looked good - she continues to improve and was excited about her new uniforms. So it took 14 years to find a sport that she really likes. Here are some pics.

No comments: