After conference I decided to take the girls over to the school to play softball. Kristine could pratice pitching, Zoe could practice hitting and Nichole could shag some balls. After a little while Nichole comes up to me and says "Can I hit now?". Are we feeling left out? We asked Nichole if she wanted to play this year and got the big "NO" but now she wishes she would of played. I have caught her out in the backyard praticing with Kristine and Zoe. Here is proof - I love these pcitures.Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Nichole's Feeling Left Out :(
After conference I decided to take the girls over to the school to play softball. Kristine could pratice pitching, Zoe could practice hitting and Nichole could shag some balls. After a little while Nichole comes up to me and says "Can I hit now?". Are we feeling left out? We asked Nichole if she wanted to play this year and got the big "NO" but now she wishes she would of played. I have caught her out in the backyard praticing with Kristine and Zoe. Here is proof - I love these pcitures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment