Thursday, October 2, 2008

"Cold" Water

One of my "jobs" is to replace the five gallon water bottle on the water coller when it is empty and it seems to be always empty.


This morning it was empty "again" and I told the girls not to drink out of the water cooler any more because I was tired of changing the bottles. Of course I got a couple of confused looks. Well Zoe was at me to change the water, so I did. Then as soon as it is changed it she got a cup and filled the cup all the way to the rim. She then sticks her finger in it and then goes to the sink and pours it out. Mind you I was doing other things, then I see her walk over to the cooler again and she fills up the cup again. This time she has my full attention (because now I know why I have to replace these bottles all the time) and she sticks her fingers into the glass again and lets out a big sigh - then I say "What are you doing?" her reply was "waiting for the water to get cold." After I explained that it takes a couple of hours to cool warm water I had a big laugh, so I thought that I would share.

No comments: