Monday, March 24, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dates






I was on so many dates this weekend I thought that I was back at college. On Friday night I took Nichole out to eat and then to a movie. She wanted to go to Paradise Bakery and then go see College Road Trip with Raven. It was a great experience, we had a great talk and Nichole is turning into such a great young lady.


Then on Saturday it was Kristine and Zoe's turn. I had gotten Suns - as you have read in previous blog my company has a suite, so I procured a couple of tickets. We went early to take in all of the festivities. If you remember I took the girls to a WNBA game last summer and surprisingly they really enjoyed it. So now it was time to take them to a real basketball game. With the tickets I also got a parking pass, and because we have a suite we also have a parking place that has the name of my company on it. Kristine was really impressed with the parking space. When we first got there we went to this really good pizza place that Jason took me to the last time we went to the game. Then we went over to the team shop and got some suns gear. Then we got their faces painted. Then up to the suite for the start of the game. The girls really liked the private bath room. I was really surprised that as soon as the game started Zoe wanted a review of all the rules and how to keep score. She was really into the game. Then came half time and the big decision of the night - ice cream or nachos. Both picked the ice cream and the suns won the game. So the Suns are 3-0 when O am sitting in the suite. I told my boss that it would be a good idea if I attended all the home play-off games, we will see if he bits on that one. I am also 2-0 sitting in the nose-bleeding so maybe all I need to be is in the building. Enjoy the picutres.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I'm jealous--all those dates! I love hearing what you guys are up to! Tell you family hi from Ohio!