Monday, July 16, 2007

Camping next to the Tracks

Kristine helping Zoe get on the horse.


Kristine in her element. She loves spending time with the horses.


Ben & Jodi (Penni's sister) and myself on the river.



Nichole floating the river.








Nichole and Zoe and thier cousins.





Krisitne and Grandma Hansen playing darts.






Dart war with the grandkids.



Well we continued our family vacation by heading up to Idaho to visit Penni’s family for a week. Of course we were trying to escape the heat in Arizona and hit a heat wave in Idaho with temperatures over 100. Penni’ family decided to go camping for three days at Lava Hot Springs. We had a camp spot right next to the river the runs through Lava. The first night I got 1 ½ hours of sleep thanks to the train the runs right next to Lave. I think the last train went through every hour except the last on came through at 2 am and the next one started at 5 am. The next night I got some ear plugs and had a much better night.

No comments: