Friday, May 25, 2007

Musical Theater




This weekend started dance recital season. Zoe had her musical theater recital Saturday morning at 9am. I have to say that I don’t mind going to this recital because I am able to watch Zoe for the entire recital (which is only 15 minutes, bonus). Zoe is front and center and she does a really good job. All that practicing at 5:30 in the morning really pays off. Althought she recently started playing the piano - I am not liking that at 6:00am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cousin,

I thought I would take a moment and write you a quick hello. I enjoyed the blog idea. I find myself never having time to do anything but respond to e-mail with work. So I hope that I will be able to catch up with you more often. Zoe looks very cute, except for the am practices. I hope you have Penny doing the driving in the mornings. We have been very busy with my work and the kids. We are not out of school and trying to entertain the kids. They have several summer camps set up but they do not start for a couple of weeks. I have been traveling to Chicago and LA alot over the past few weeks and just got called to be executive sec. If I remember right, you are either exec. sec or ward clerk. How are things going. We have Lexi's baptism coming up in Nov. so I guess we will see each other then, because i think that we have made all of your kids. Right. Well take care and I will try and check our your blog more often. shared.price@tycohealthcare.com