Saturday, May 19, 2007

May 14 - Mother's Day and my birthday

If I could only be a dog - without a care in the world.

Porter (Shondelle's son) and I share a birthday.
Zoe lost her first tooth on April 2nd.

This was my birthday weekend. On Friday, Penni and I went to my favorite place to eat and then we went to Spiderman 3. I liked the movie, Penni thought that it was goofy. On Sunday it was Mother’s Day, Penni really looks forward to Mother’s Day. She never really says anything but I know she doesn’t really like having my birthday so close to Mother’s Day. The tough years are the ones when my birthday falls on Mother’s Day (once every seven years). We got her all the things that she really likes; See’s candy, bubble bath, a new popcorn popper and some sports bras and workout clothes.

On Sunday night we had my family over to celebrate my birthday. Penni made my favorite cake – yellow cake with chocolate frosting. It was fantastic. The best gift I got was six nerf guns that shoot nerf bullets. Family Home Evening is going to a new level. The game is going to be family war, every man for himself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a great picture of roscoe.
Did you send me that birthday picture of you and porter?