This is my try at blogging, we will see how long it lasts. This week was a pretty good. Penni and I attended a bbq class on Saturday that the Relief Society put together. I had to pull some strings to get in because of all the old people who wanted to attend but we made it happen. It was BYOM so the big decision was what type of meat to take. Then I also had to decide on a marinade. Decisions decisions. Of course, Penni could care less she just doesn't want anything "funky". So I decided on a flank steak and a marinade that looked good and I took chicken as a back up. Of course everyone else brought chicken and new york steak.
It was a good class I got some ideas. The flank steak and chicken both turned out great. The Relief Society President hosted the bbq class and she has a really nice house. They have fake grass that looked pretty good. Penni wants me to check and see how much it is to put in our house because she is tired of our lawn looking bad. But that is what happens when you work five days a week and go to school on the sixth.
Monday, March 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment