


March 16, 2007
This week has been Spring Break and I decided to take Thursday and Friday and spend it with the girls. Thursday, we (Penni) decided that we were going to go on a bike ride around Tempe Town Lake. We got some chicken and Penni made some potato salad and we had a picnic. The girls and I all got new bikes for Christmas so we have been on lots of bike rides and the girls seem to really enjoy it and today was a beautiful day.
After biking we stopped by and got some frozen yogurt. Then I had the bright idea to camp in the back yard. So after a juick trip to Costco we had a new tent and some cedar planks to grill some salmon. We ended up cooking hot dogs and having smoore’s. I had forgotten how much work that was and how long a night in a tent can be. During dinner our neighbor called and needed me to get a bug out of her house, so I was able to work in some service.
No comments:
Post a Comment