Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Shoes

When I was a teenage I loved to annoy my parents. As a parent I love to annoy my teenager. Nichole is all about cute shoes, cute clothes, cell phones and golf. Penni and I were finishing up some shopping and we saw some pink and black high heels – or as Penni said ho-ho shoes. They were $5 so we got them to torment our teenage.
Nichole has wanted some new golf shoes – black and white with pink lining. But the shoes she wants are discontinued and real hard to find on the Internet. But we got them – as Penni was wrapping for Christmas she got to the shoes. I told her that we needed to switch the shoes in the boxes and let the good times role. Enjoy the pics.
So excited to get new shoes

Still thinks they are golf shoes

After seeing the picture on the box.


But not everything is as it seems.



Gorgeous new Golf shoes.
Good thing she has a New Year Eve youth dance that she has been looking forward to. Now she has some new shoes to wear.


Merry Christmas Nichole!!!


1 comment:

Kristine said...

But in the end she got her golf shoes!!!!!!!